Moon Light
Влезте в профила си или ако нямате се регистрирайте и се забавлявайте!
nero devil my cry Welcome
Moon Light
Влезте в профила си или ако нямате се регистрирайте и се забавлявайте!
nero devil my cry Welcome
Moon Light
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moon Light

Една приказка, за лед и огън, тъмнина и светлина, добро и зло, една приказка за приказките

ИндексPortalПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

nero devil my cry

Go down 
3 posters
АвторСъобщение
nero-d

nero-d

Брой мнения : 28

nero devil my cry Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: nero devil my cry   nero devil my cry Icon_minitimeПет Юни 05, 2009 1:46 pm

Nero is the main character of the fourth installment of the Devil May Cry franchise. Little about him is known, but apparently, he was raised in the city of Fortuna as an orphan and taken in by Kyrie and Credo since childhood and grew into young adulthood together[1][2]. Nero's actual origin still remains unknown but Sanctus makes multiple references to Nero being "a descendant with Sparda's blood"[3]. Nero is a sardonic character and doesn't like to be messed with. He wields the Blue Rose, Red Queen, and Devil Bringer. Nero is a Holy Knight in the Order of the Sword, a religious order that worships Sparda and fights to protect the world from demons. He performs "special jobs" for the Order. Nero's rebellious nature leads to the Order making him work alone. Nero actually prefers to act as a lone wolf[4]. Kyrie is the childhood friend of Nero as well as a singer during the Order's ceremonies. He and Kyrie both fall in love some point prior to the beginning of the game. This love plays a major part during the events of Devil May Cry 4.
Върнете се в началото Go down
Бякурай Джин
Root Admin
Root Admin
Бякурай Джин

Брой мнения : 344

nero devil my cry Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: nero devil my cry   nero devil my cry Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 06, 2009 4:58 am

Зает е
https://moonlight.bulgarianforum.net
Чихару

Чихару

Брой мнения : 833
Местожителство : In my dreams

nero devil my cry Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: nero devil my cry   nero devil my cry Icon_minitimeСъб Юни 06, 2009 6:56 am

е да зает е ама неро май искаше да си смени героя не съм сиг...даже той си го е сменил така че ...
Sponsored content

nero devil my cry Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: nero devil my cry   nero devil my cry Icon_minitime

nero devil my cry
Върнете се в началото 
Страница 1 от 1